What To Bring to Your First Visit
- Call to make your appointment
- If you have already had tests (such as x-rays) regarding your problem, bring them and any reports to your first appointment.
- Be prepared to discuss: when the problem started, how it started, how long you have had it, what makes the problem worse or better, treatments you have tried so far and how well they have worked, and any other information you believe is relevant.
- Bring notes regarding comments or questions you would like to discuss with Dr. Sullivan.
- Bring your insurance card and picture I.D. We will call your insurance company to verify chiropractic coverage. We accept most insurances including, but not limited to, Aetna, Cigna, United Healthcare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Kaiser, Chirometrics, Medicare, Humana, and Workers' Compensation. Cash plans are also available if you do not have chiropractic coverage.
- If your health insurance company requires a referral before treatment, please obtain one.
- Once you make an appointment, we will send you a link to visit to fill in your information.